The first month of this beautiful year is already done! But before we venture into February (my favorite month because everything is PINK!) here's a recap of what I wore this January. Like what you see? Click the photo to see more!
Other things that happened this month:
- I completed my first month of Project 2013! Be on the lookout next week for a post recapping how my month of journaling went!
- I also started blogging Dinner with the Dorks at Mr. and Mrs. Dork, mine and Kaleb's joint blog. Check it out if you need some inspiration in the kitchen.
- AND I also started my last semester of undergrad!
- My bestie hosted a princess tea party. Find out more about how princesses drink tea, how princesses play, and what princesses wear.
- My favorite author, Ally Carter, released her first novella, Double Crossed. In it, she crosses her two book series--Gallagher Girls (my favorite, but I'm sure you know that by now) and Heist Society. If you've never read an Ally Carter book, get her free ebook from your favorite ebookstore, or read it here!
- Speaking of books, I finished The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials. I'm currently reading the last book in the trilogy, The Death Cure!